If effort and good intentions could save you, Jesus would not have had to come.
— Paul Tripp (via littlethingsaboutgod)
It is in the middle of our storms and whales that we realize the presence of God.
— #JonahStory (via writingforjesus)
- baby: h-h-h..
- dad: honey? hello!?
- baby: honki de suki da tte itta jan!
- donna koto datte suru yo!
- warui toko ga attara oshiete?
- nee? nee?
- nani yo!
- hito ga shinken ni hanashiteru no ni
- dengen kitte yo.
- watashi no kimochi shittete kudoitan desho?
- sou yo ne? suki na no yo ne?
- sou GYUtto shite! dakishimete yo~!
♡ I ♥ don’t ♥ care~ ♡
We shouldn’t turn Christianity into a religion of hatred, where the worth of others is categorized based on their sins and failures.
Additionally, Christians shouldn’t consider themselves morally superior, self-righteous and worth more than others—this is sinful.